40 and Possibly Addicted After First Botox. Corpus Christi, TX

I wake up frowning. Stress, self employed, two...

I wake up frowning. Stress, self employed, two teenagers, all of the above. I wanted to do something about my elevens before they got worse. The frowning would be bad enough that my forehead would be achey and painful in the mornings.
I went to a Med Spa recommended and the technician was very patient. She answered all my questions, recommended some lip and cheek injections but didn't push them at all.
I asked for a natural look and got exactly what I wanted. She did mention two weeks would be the optimum time for it to kick in.

Loving.

I still have enough expression to make my teenagers realize when I'm serious, but there's enough modification to keep things smooth when I'm not thinking about it, which is when I would find my forehead bunching up making its own wrinkles. Just loving it.
Doucet Med Spa

So. Patient. Seriously. I'm an over analyzer and had lots of questions, and she never made me feel rushed.