Mommy Lifechanger

After having 2 children, my abdominal wall never...

After having 2 children, my abdominal wall never returned to normal and I developed diastasis recti. No matter how much I exercised this part of my stomach would not become toned or flat again the way it was pre-babies. I also had excess skin around my mid section. I was always so self conscious of this area. I also breast fed both children. I started out with 34DD breasts and always wanted a reduction at some point. After breast feeding my breasts honestly looked like pancakes! They were so deflated and lost all volume and perkiness. I elected to have this surgery because I wanted to feel like myself again. I also felt it was a medical neccesity due to the fact that the gap in my abdominal wall could have led to an umbilical hernia. The procedure was long and the recovery was difficult, but when I say it was worth it, I mean WORTH every dollar, day, and pain that I went through to have the results that I do now. I am 10 months post surgery and I've never looked and felt so good in my life. Even before babies. My stomach is flat as a board. I have my core back and it feels amazing. My breasts are full, but a tad smaller and lifted (I got a small implant to bring the volume back to the top of the chest) which is exactly what I was hoping for. I feel confident in my skin and feel like a new and improved me!
Dr. Brown

Dr. Brown is very easy to talk to and makes you feel taken care of through the whole journey. He is tremendously skilled at what he does and is the reason behind my amazing results. He answers texts and phone calls on a personal line at any day or time, when I had questions or concerns. The biggest thing I appreciated was when I noticed that due to my own atonomy, my breasts started to sag again after the procedure. He did a revision procedure free of charge, except a small supply fee, and fixed the problem. He wants his patients to be completely satisfied, and so does he. I am ultimately very satisfied and would recommend Dr. Brown to family and friends for any surgical or cosmetic procedure!