Botox and Juvederm Fillers - Corona Del Mar, CA

I woke up and felt old. I looked tired even after...

I woke up and felt old. I looked tired even after my concealer and highlighted bronzer. I felt I needed something to help me look refreshed and less tired with out worrying about anyone inquiring whether I did anything to myself. I decided a consultation with the areas top injector was in. hand. I left with a wealth of knowledge, a skin analysis report card and an appointment with Dr. Bonakdar.
Corona Del Mar Physician

Dr Bonakdar has a great bedside manner, she will immediately make you feel at ease the moment you meet her. She has an engaging sense of humor coupled with an eye for aesthetic beauty. I never felt pressured simply educated on the services they offer. I did not know that she's been in the aesthetic industry for over 20+ years. Well trained and has years injectable and laser experience. She carries some amazing skin care lines exclusively. As I understand, she is a Physicians trainer for ALLERGAN. Knowing this, pretty much sealed the deal for me. There are way too many practices out there that do not specialize in "Aesthetics". Leave the Plastics to the Plastic Surgeons. The practice Is beautifully designed with fresh and meticulous tone. Beautiful fresh flowers in the reception area welcome you upon entering. The experience begins here with her friendly informative receptionist. Each one of her beautiful Staff members makes you feel welcomed and cared for. I wanted to ask if and what some of the ladies have done because they all look so natural. Hard to believe in the OC. Professional, knowledgeable with a true sense of caring for the patient, her staff will call to check up on you after your procedures. They will text or email to remind you of your next appointment. Always positive and friendly. Oh and you won't believe this, No wait time either. It's nice to actually be taken back at your appointed time. Here's something I discovered, many patients prefer to take advantage of the Filler and Botox packages they offer. Dr. Bonakdar hosts two Open Houses one in Sept. and one in Feb/March, each one is different but always have excellent treatment packages you can use throughout the year. I was informed that they are highly worth attending. My advice. 1. Make an appt for an assessment/consultation and be amazed when you leave. And 2. Attend one or both of their Open Houses. Here's to growing old gracefully and naturally!!!