My Stretch Marks Journey

My son was born last year in January '14.. at...

My son was born last year in January '14.. at first I was lazy and didn't mind my stretch marks but now a year late. I finally started the process of helping them fade away. I bought bio oil,mederma and a derma roller I've barley started using the bio oil two weeks ago and I've already started to see results With just the bio oil! I've been scrubbing my stomach every time I shower and applying the bio oil ever morning and night . Next week I am planning On using the derma roller and mederma . I will keep you guys updated every week :-)

My results of using just bio oil in 5weeks ... I am going to start using a dermaroller and mederma next week after my vacation

finally i started using my dermaroller !

First I showered and exfoliated my skin then after I applied bio oil and started rolling with my 1.5mm dermaroller.. I did go kinda of ruff but I did not bleed at all .. my skin was just red.. I applied mederma stretch marks cream after . Its been over 30 mins since I've rolled and my skin is tender to touch.
ps. I stopped using the bio oil a couple of weeks ago because I would forget lol