Microneedling Radiofrequency. - Corona, CA

I have "ok" skin. I am very proactive and use...

I have "ok" skin. I am very proactive and use Vitamin C serums, RetinA, and hydroquinone but still didn't have that flawless skin without makeup. Also, my pores are on the larger side. I had the microneedling radiofrequency procedure performed and bought a package of 3. After only 1 treatment, I already see a huge improvement! My skin is plumber and looks flushed, and my pore size is quickly diminishing. Of note, I did ask them to be more invasive and go at a deeper depth with the needle (2.5mm) and the downtime was longer than expected-for about 5 days, I had blotchy red spots and did break out a but over my chin and lip area. This all went away after about 5 days, though.
Nahid Siavoshi

She is quick, to the point, but SO eager to make her patients look beautiful. She knows exactly what you need and will tell you what all should be done to achieve your goals. I wasn't happy with one of my botox treatments and she quickly fixed if for me about 1 week later. She is seriously AMAZING and I would trust no one else.