26 Y/o Athletic Male- Gyno - Cornelius, NC

For years I have been looking into getting this...

For years I have been looking into getting this surgery. Up to this point I was not in the position financially to have this procedure done. In the meantime, I have been searching all throughout Charlotte NC and surrounding for the right PS. I've chosen to go with Dr. Riou in Cornelius, NC. I had been in touch with his staff previously via email and was able to lock in a price that I was comfortable with. Although not many pics (1) online, I am confident he holds the experience and confidence to take this on and from the limited reviews found online, I believe I made the right decision. I will say though, from first impression I did not know what I was getting into. I met with many PS that were very warm and inviting and who seemed interested in what I was looking to get done. I did not get this same feeling from Dr. Riou and staff but I will ask more questions in my pre-op. I hold experience and training over personality and that was a heavy factor in my decision.

I have been battling with Gyno for as long as I can remember. I believe I was about 12-13 when I first noticed something was "off". No matter how many sports I played, how much time I spent in the gym, I was never comfortable taking my shirt off even around family. It's been a long 26 years but I can finally say that my surgery date is set at 11/21 and I am more than ready to have this burden lifted!

Before & right after surgery

Had my surgery Monday, was finally able to shower and remove compression this morning. I will finally be able to see my chest at my post op appointment scheduled for Tuesday.
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon