Botox Genius - Cornelius, NC

After getting Botox injections in my glabella,...

After getting Botox injections in my glabella, crowsfeet, and forehead, I can not sing the praises of Keri Squittieri at Riva Dermatology enough. There was no bruising or discomfort, and 6 days after the procedure, my family, co-workers, and neighbors could all tell the difference. I didn't look "altered" or "strange", but I looked refreshed and rested. Nobody could guess that it was Botox that made me look so much better! Keri was absolutely amazing, and took so much time with me. I would highly recommend Riva for all of your skin care needs, those of your family, or even a little "something extra" for yourself, like Botox!
Keri Squittieri, PA