My Tummy Tuck Was a Total Success......... - Coral Springs, FL

Dr. Levens was referred to me by my Bariatric...

Dr. Levens was referred to me by my Bariatric surgeon (I had Gastric Bypass surgery in August of 2013). I saw him for my first consultation in December 2014 and had my surgery in March 2015. He was really informative and just a nice guy right from the beginning. He recommended that I have an "extended abdomnioplasty" because I had so much loose skin after loosing 175 lbs after my Gastric Bypass. The extended abdomnioplasty meant having a long vertical scar as well as a long horizontal scar because the surgery would be to remove all the loose skin that was not only hanging but very loose around my rib cage as well. Dr. Levens warned me this was an extensive surgery but he preferred to do the extended surgery because I would get a better result. He was totally right!!!! I am almost six months out from the surgery and already I can see definition in my abs - of course I have done a millions crunches....but that's ok because I look and feel so much better. My goal......a six pack of abs! The horizontal and vertical scars are fading but it really doesn't bother me because those scars are my battle scars and I earned them.........along with Dr. Levens' help of course. Do not hesitate to go visit this office....the people are wonderful, the office is clean and smells nice, appointments are on time, and Dr. Levens is very personable and seems genuinely interested in his patients. I am so glad I made that first step..............I have plans to have a breast augmentation just as soon as I get my tummy tuck paid for. Thanks Dr. Levens........you truely have changed my life.
Coral Springs Plastic Surgeon