37yr Old Mother of 2, Tired of Looking Pregnant and Hiding Under Oversized Shirts. - Coral Springs, FL

After the birth of my second child, I was dismayed...

After the birth of my second child, I was dismayed to find that my tummy did not return to it's original shape like it had after my first. My OB-GYN said that I had an umbilical hernia, which caused my belly button to stick out, and diastasis recti (separation of the abdominal muscles). I knew the hernia wouldn't repair itself, but I figured diet and exercise could shrink my belly, especially since there were exercises specifically designed to shrink diastasis. I bought the videos/books, followed the movements as described, my muscle separation went from 5 fingers to 1, but that stubborn belly flab was there to stay. I even weighed less than before I was pregnant! After 3 years of trying, I knew that surgery was going to be the only way to get rid of the pooch.

After extensively researching the tummy tuck procedure, both on real self and elsewhere, I came across Dr. Levens as a highly recommended surgeon in my area. It only took one consultation before I knew I would be happy with Dr. Levens as my surgeon. Both Dr. Levens and his staff are professional, kind, courteous, and understanding. Dr. Levens will not try to push an unnecessary or unwanted procedures, he will listen to your needs, tell you if they are realistic, and provide you with the best results possible. I knew I wouldn't be able to look exactly the same as I did before children, that's just impossible, but what I can say is that my results exceeded my expectations. Because the hernia required mesh repair, a general surgeon came in during the tummy tuck procedure to do the repair. Dr. Levens also repaired my diastatis during the procedure.

The ENTIRE cost of the full tummy tuck was clearly outlined before the surgery date (something that my general surgeon's office failed miserably to accomplish on their end). Dr. Levens and his staff followed up on a consistent basis after I got home, and he was easily reachable at any time through his cell phone.

Unfortunately, there were a few areas that did not heal the way I expected. I brought up my concerns with Dr. Levens and he said they could easily be fixed in his office with a local anesthetic. I am now 1 week post-revision surgery and am very satisfied with my results.
Coral Springs Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Levens is patient, understanding, and really grounded (i.e. he doesn't have some sort of God complex). I felt comfortable with him and confident that he would do his best to make me look my best.