Best Decision I Ever Made - Coral Springs, FL

After many sleepless nights I made my appointment...

After many sleepless nights I made my appointment for a facelift, upper and lower eyelid surgery and laser resurfacing. Dr Levens and his staff are so supportive, easy to talk to and so professional that I have no regrets and am so happy with the results. I look refreshed and rested. I am recommending Dr Levens to all my friends, and based on how natural I look, they are ready to make their appointments. If I could give him more that 5 stars I would.

best decision

My post op experience was much better than I had anticipated. Very little pain and bruising, if not for the laser resurfacing peeling I would have been comfortable going out sooner. As it was I did go to lunch with friends on day 10..with a big brimmed hat and sunglasses. And at the 2 week mark, I went out with makeup and concealer, feeling good.

11 weeks

Very little numbness remains

Still improving

Continued improvement

Coral Springs Plastic Surgeon

Dr Levens is the best..easy to talk to and very good at what he does. He took 20 years off my face while leaving me looking natural and not with the pulled look that screams facelift. The best compliment is that I look like myself, only a younger version.