Standing Firm Once Again - Coral Springs, FL

On February 11th at 6:45 a.m I put my faith in Dr....

On February 11th at 6:45 a.m I put my faith in Dr. Levens hand. I wanted just breast implants with a lift, I was very concern about the incision marks. I didn't want the down and under scar. Dr. Levens assured me that he will do his best with the placing of the incisions. So that Moring of surgery I lefted it in his hands. I dealt with this Dr. Last year February with a tummy tuck so I had faith and very comfortable with his decision making. I went into the operating room at 7:30 & woke up about 10:00 not sure how long surgery took all I know everything happen so fast. When I woke up I didn't even know it was done. 20mins in the recovery room I started to feel not pain but alot of discomfort felt like someone big was sitting on my chest. I was given a shot of pain killer and juice. Another few minutes it was time to go home. The breast surgery is not even half as bad as when I did my tummy. Every thing was smooth. I couldn't move my arms or open anything for couple days. I was off pain med in 2 days only because I was having a allgeric reaction to the pain meds I was itching like a mad women and broke out with a rash all over my body. So I just took extra strength tynol. I wasn't able to see my incision or my new family members (the breast) until day 3. Dr. Leven did call on day one to make sure I was fine and let me know that I WILL love the twins. On day 3 had a follow up visit and fell in love instantly he gave me exactly what I wanted 350cc high profile silicone a natural moderate look with no under or straight down incision. The implants was placed under the muscles through the areola. GREAT! I was able to go back to work in five days. (Light duty). My conference level has went from 6 to a full 10. Dr. Leven is the best. I forgot to mention I was a very deflated bcup. Pictures below.

1 year later tummy tuck

Hello beautiful people. Well it's been a long time since my last update. It's been a year since I did my tummy tuck and hernia repair, and 7 months since my breast augmentation. I'm still loving every part of my body. Eat right but to be honest very little exercise but walking. I still have that dog ears only one one side now. I had them fixed when I did my breast but for some reason my left side still has some puffiness. My scar from my tuck is still there I'm not using any kind of cream to fade it, only using coconut oil to flatten the incision and it's flat. My breast is perfect I was a flat (B) now a very full (B) looking very natural with no kind of scaring. I'm in love with them. Well I will probably update again sometime in February . Good luck to all. Oh I just wanna add when your looking for the right doctor and your comfortable with them but there too expensive don't play cheap cause you will pay a bigger price later to fix it. Save and do it the right way. With that said have a bless day.
Coral Springs Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Levens and staff is truly amazing. His bedside manner is exceptional.