Artist at What He Does and He Did His Thing Well - Coral Springs, FL

Knowledgeable. skilled, remarkable work are just a...

Knowledgeable. skilled, remarkable work are just a few of the things I would say to describe Dr. Levens

Visited Dr. Levens in June seeking some minor aesthetic upgrades. Although physically fit and toned, I had one main area wherein I could use some improvement but I must say he took my physique to another level. The office was super comfortable and reminded me of a spa. His staff is friendly, offered great customer service, took the time to work with me. Chris his patient Coordinator was very thorough, explaining everything along, the way. She took care of all my needs and made sure to address and follow up on any questions or concerns I had. Tharyn, his medical assistant was great and provided a level of comfort that is rare these days. She was so complimentary. I felt as if I had been going to this office for ages even though it was my first visit.

Dr. Levens is extremely knowledgeable and made sure I was educated along the way. As I did my research prior to the consultation, I made sure I had more than enough information to make my decision but i was blown away that during the course of our conversations, he discussed everything I had learned before I even brought it up. He has a great bedside manner, checked in on me hours after the procedure and was available throughout for me to contact with any questions. He gave me the look I wanted without the overly exaggerated results. Noticeable yet still subtle and my recovery time was minimal.

The only difficult part of this experience (to no fault of the office) was the 2-3 days after surgery where it almost seems impossible to get comfortable but that is to be expected. I healed quickly with only minor swelling and inflammation. After all it is surgery. I followed his instructions and did great and throughout it all I had a good experience.
Coral Springs Plastic Surgeon