33 Y/o Lower Body Lift - Coral Springs, FL

I had a lower body lift. I'm small framed and...

I had a lower body lift. I'm small framed and gained a lot of weight during my pregnancy due to preeclampsia. I dropped the weight but had extra, loose skin that the elliptical and running weren't getting rid of. I decided on the lower body lift to build my self esteem and overall confidence. I healed quickly. I'm 7 weeks post op, and back to my normal self. I lost 4.5 lbs of loose skin and gained a ton of self esteem. Best decision I ever made!
Coral Springs Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Levens impressed me from Day 1. He made me feel confident in my decision to have the procedure done. He's safe, reliable, smart, always available, and even checked in with my fiancé via text message just to make sure I was comfortable at home, post op. His business is top notch. His staff is friendly and helpful. They were my biggest cheerleaders. Hands down he's the best out there. You won't find a more compassionate, caring plastic surgeon anywhere. He's my hero.