Excellent Doctor and Money Well Invested - Coral Gables, FL

Optional treatment on the entire face to stimulate...

Optional treatment on the entire face to stimulate collagen production and therefore show less wrinkles and skin flaccidity. Will help to reduce the amount of fillers required. Dr Patel used a numbing gel so there was only slight tingling during the procedure and although the skin felt warmer a few hours afterwards, there was no notable redness or brushing whatsoever. Today I return for a few flllers in the facial areas around the mouth and under the eyes. This is the third cosmetic procedure I have done with Dr Patel. He has always made every procedure very clear and has always surpassed the expected results. His procedures have lasted much longer than others and I have made referrals to close friends who are also pleased with his work. I am a 61 year old woman who plays sports and likes to keep fit but Dr Patel has helped me to look lovely with those years!
Miami Physician

Excellent Doctor. Very well prepared and takes great care with his patients. Never rushed and the results are excellent without being overly dramatic!