Under Eye Circles Magically Erased!!! - Coral Gables, FL

Dr. Patel is truly fantastic. I went into his...

Dr. Patel is truly fantastic. I went into his office for a consult and he immediately made me feel very comfortable. It was my first time having any type of cosmetic procedure done and I was very, very nervous.

Due to poor genetics and restless nights I *had* dark tear troughs under my eyes. I am [only] 30 but the dark circles under my eyes were not forgiving.

During my consult Dr. Patel recommended Belotero to fill in my tear troughs and refresh my face. We also used some of the Belotero to remedy a slight asymmetry in my upper lip as well as fix minor marionette and smile lines.

ABOUT THE RESULTS:

The results are fantastic! The treatment has drastically improved my overall appearance. At the same time, the results are very natural and family and friends have not noticed a change. My goal was to look "rested" -- I wanted to avoid the "Hollywood pillow face" look.

I no longer have dark circles/bags under my eyes. I no longer have to spend time covering up this area with layers of concealer and foundation. My morning routine has been cut in half. The photo below demonstrates the results (lower photo: shows the dark and deep tear trough)(upper photo: results one week after the procedure with very minor swelling).

I experienced swelling under my eyes but no bruising. Some people will swell more than others. I had some minor bruising on my lips which lasted about 5 days but was easily covered with a dark lipstick.

ABOUT DR. PATEL:

The day of the procedure I was very nervous. Dr. Patel was very empathetic and reassuring. He calmed me down and made me feel 100% comfortable before we began.

His technique was very gentle and the results are incredibly natural. The procedure was not painful - he is a very talented injector. I have already made an appointment for a face peel with Dr. Patel next month. I highly recommend him.
Miami Physician

Friendly. Caring. Professional. Spent a long time with me and answered all of my questions during the procedure and consult. He made sure I felt 100% comfortable before we proceeded. He didn't push procedures or product on me. He texted me the following day to see how about my results.