Loss of Volume & Sagging - Coral Gables, FL

Great experience at Miami Skin & Vein! Dr....

Great experience at Miami Skin & Vein! Dr. Patel is an artist! At 56 the consequences of sun damage are affecting my appearance & my self esteem. I didn't enjoy looking in the mirror & seeing sagging, crepey skin where there was once youthful volume. I was a little leery of injectables. I didn't want to look fake or fat faced, just youthful. I was also concerned about finances. Dr. Patel listened & explained everything...more than once! He isn't pushy though. He worked with my budget. He explained what would be most beneficial now, & what I could wait on & do later. I wish I could do it all, but alas I still have those pesky household expenses every month.
I did the Voluma which should last more than a year. I plan to go back & do some peels for the dark spots & Botox ( I have a high forehead so Botox is my BFF)). I think the one that stands out is trust! I know I'm in good hands. I've done the Groupons & specials & I got what I paid for. The products at Miami Skin & Vein are 1st quality delivered by a top notch physician & fantastic competent team (thank you Stephanie & Zoraida).
Highly recommend!