The Closest to the Fountain of Youth - Coral Gables, FL

I have been a patient of Dr. Patel for almost two...

I have been a patient of Dr. Patel for almost two years. I had multiple treatments: Fraxel, Ultherapy, Botox and fillers. I am very happy with the results. I think this is not a subjective assessment. I just came back from a trip, and I met some friends that I had not seen for over thirteen years. They praised so many times the way my face looks and kept on expressing admiration for my complexion, skin tone and the lack of winkles and under eyes bags. My friends are women that had taken very good care of themselves and have had multiple plastic surgeries, yet they wanted me to tell them, exactly, what was I doing to keep myself looking this way. I felt guilty for being so vain, but it also felt really nice.
Miami Physician

I hold Dr. Patel in very high regard. There are three reason why I think he is the right doctor for me. 1. His ability to communicate and dialogue. The first time I met him, a moment in which I was debating about having a face lift, he sat down and explain clearly and methodically the different kind of damages that are present on an aged skin. Once I understood the aging process, he introduced to me the non-surgical solutions to these problems and explained their limitations. After this educational introduction to these procedures, I felt that I could take my own informed decisions, and decided that I will give a chance to the non-surgical rejuvenation alternatives. When we started talking about my particular case, the conversation was a dialogue between the doctor and me. Together we evaluated, decided, and timed the solutions to my needs. As a patient, I appreciate to be treated like an intelligent person whose judgment is a very important input. 2. His sense of aesthetic. When I found out that his guiding concept was “less is better than too much”, I was relief. I think that is a good parameter. I want to look as natural as possible and I want to recognize my on face on the reflection on the mirror. I believe that he complements his medical knowledge, training and experience, with a high level of artistry. For achieving aesthetically pleasing and naturally looking results a physician must have a sense of beauty and an artistic disposition. I think he does. 3. His personality. Dr. Patel is not only very good at what he is does, but he is also very nice, pleasant and unpretentious. The same adjectives could describe any other member of Miami Skin and Vein. Some of these procedures are not painless, so it does help to have someone empathetic close by.