Less Painful Than Getting my Ugly Tattoo!

The staff at Body Details in Coral Gables, FL has...

The staff at Body Details in Coral Gables, FL has been such a great help! I was really nervous that it was going to be painful, I got my tattoo many years ago and although I have forgotten the pain I do remember the nervousness that consumes you when you first hear that "zap!" Before I decided to go to Body Details though I watched literally ALL of their videos.

So I arrived for my free consultation and they explained everything, how many sessions it might take, how they cool the skin to ease the pain, how to prep for my appointments and how to take care of my skin after. Everyone is required to get the consultation because depending on the color of the ink, your skin tone and post-care it could take more or less treatment sessions. Mine took 8 20-minute sessions and now it is BARELY visible and fading more everyday- fun fact: the laser breaks the ink into smaller particles that your immune system can get rid of, that's why the results happen over time! Very pleased with the results, 100% worth it to gain my confidence back.

It is a process, you have to wait for the skin to heal after each session so I recommend getting started in fall/winter that way you will be flawless in time for spring/summer! ALSO the technician is a certified Physician's Assistant not someone who is just capable of working the equipment, I felt really comfortable letting them perform this procedure because you CAN be burned so be weary!

Karina

Karina was very sweet and informative, I would recommend her to my friends for laser hair or tattoo removal.