Left with One Regret! - Coral Gables, FL

My rhinoplasty with Dr. Bustillo was exactly what...

My rhinoplasty with Dr. Bustillo was exactly what everyone raves about… Absolutely amazing! I had a deviated septum for years and it got worse during my last year as a competitive cheerleader when I was severely elbowed on my nose during practice on my 18th birthday. Besides my deviated septum, the tip of my nose was very droopy and extremely wide. I had a bump which was very noticeable especially in pictures and also have very thick and oily skin which I knew would be a difficulty for surgery.

After searching “best rhinoplasty in Miami” on google and seeing Dr. Bustillo be the first person to come up, I knew he’d be the one to perform surgery on me. I looked deeply into his work for 7 months before scheduling my first and only consultation which took place with him on December 2nd, 2015. Consultation was a bit scary but he answered every question I had and helped me understand that “less is more” and no results are ever perfect. After deciding I was ready to go through with it, I scheduled my surgery for Cinco de Mayo 2016.

The day before surgery, I received a phone call from one of his surgical coordinators, Jessica, who I’d like to thank for helping me throughout the entire process. A few hours later before bed, Dr. Bustillo as well called me to see how I was doing and to calm my nerves a bit before surgery. Surgery was set for 8 am but I had to be there an hour earlier to prep for operation, which I’d also like to thank, Nurse Denise, for comforting me and making me feel good before going into the operating room. Before I knew it, I was opening my eyes and looking out to the window with minimal pain on my nose and a light headache.

It has been an exact 2 months since my operation and the healing process has been fantastic. Even right after surgery, I didn’t really need any meds as I felt almost no pain. Since surgery, my confidence has gone up a lot and I feel so much better when looking into the mirror. It’s quite strange because I still see myself but at the same time, I don’t. My biggest regret was not getting this procedure done sooner but overall, I’m glad I did it anyways.

I am more than satisfied with my results and I recommend him to anyone considering getting this procedure done. My nose looks so natural, its unbelievable at times. His work is absolutely amazing and again, I’d like to thank his staff for all the support. Dr. Bustillo, you truly are an artist, thank you so much!

Pictures added.