** Where Has Dr. Kim Patrick Been All These Years ?? ** Coral Gables, FL

Like anyone else, going under and having someone I...

Like anyone else, going under and having someone I do not know perform surgery on my nose was a scary thought but was I willing to continue with this deviated septum and chronic sinus any longer.... NO!

It was affecting my adventurous life.. Breathing through one side of my nose was not fun especially when I was sick all the time from my chronic sinus :(

My deviated septum was obvious and causing issues breathing well.
I had a large wide nose with a big round tip and hump.
Yea.. not pretty..

I decided to just go in and have a consultation with Dr. Kim Patrick Murray.

I had just met Dr. Kim Murray & I knew that very same day I was in safe hands and he was going to give me beyond anything I could've asked for.

I felt like I was a canvas, he is so detailed and my gosh what a skilled artist I had in front of me.
From my very first appointment to the recovery room to my follow ups there is something that hasn't changed.. what a brilliant and welcoming team Dr. Kim Patrick has <3

August 18 was my appointment for surgery and here we are a month after surgery and I can breathe :)
I have the cutest nose now and my chronic sinus was also taken care of :) :) :)

Yes I am obsessed with my surgeon and recommend him to everyone
*The feed back I have received from friends and family has been incredible but most of all the way I feel is spectacular*

BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS