23 Year Old Getting Rhino/Septoplasty. - Coral Gables, FL

I've always hated my nose, mainly because I was...

I've always hated my nose, mainly because I was bullied as a child. I've gone to several consultations, however, I was never fully satisfied. Last year I decided to go to a free consulation with Dr. Marcelo Ghersi, whom I found on this website and was so pleased I did. Dr. Ghersi was able to formulate a picture on the computer of how my nose would some what look after surgery and I fell in love. I've literally read almost every rhinoplasty story on realself and the supplies I should purchase for a smooth healing process but now that my surgery is two days away and I'm feeling very anxious. Any advice?

My first 3 days!

I had my surgery on the 22nd of March. The first day I was in a lot of pain and pressure, I slept most of the day and the second day as well. My eyes swelled up really badly. My doctor said I made him work a lot lol. I am honestly so thankful for my sisters who came to visit me and take care of me, as well as my boyfriend! I cannot wait till Wednesday to take off my cast and see somewhat of my results!

My nose before the surgery

Cast removal

I finally took off my cast on Wednesday. My nose is still swollen but I love the results already! I cannot wait till the swelling goes down!

2 week post

My nose is still swollen from where I cast was put on, however, I love results. I feel beautiful????

2 month update

It's been 2 months since I got my nose done and I love my nose. It still hurts from time to time and my nose is still swollen but besides that I love the results!

Two months later

3 month post.

7 month post.

I love my side profile, however, I am not fully statisifed with my front profile. It's like my nose got wider after the sugery :( I try not to think about it as much. Although I do feel much prettier...
Miami Plastic Surgeon

The staff was amazing! Very supportive, professional, and they answered all of my questions! I honestly have to give a special thanks to the nurse Jessica for being genuinely nice and making sure I was okay! I couldn't ask for a better surgeon nor team! Thank you!!! ❤️