19 Year Old Ready To Conquer The World - Coral Gables, FL

I've always wanted this surgery since I was a...

I've always wanted this surgery since I was a little girl. When I was much younger, I never knew that there was anything to help me fix my deviated septum. I was always made fun of at school because of my nose. I felt inadequate. I felt that this surgery has helped me with my breathing. I'm athletic and I would usually have to breathe through my mouth all the time. I am very happy and satisfied with the outcome from my surgery. This surgery has made me more confident and happy with my self image. I had a level 3 of pain for two to three days but after that it was fine. I had bleeding on the first day but that was all. I was back to my normal self within a week. Dr. Ghersi is a real G!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ghersi is a fantastic surgeon! I wouldn't go to anyone else, that is why I choose him. He makes you feel comfortable and he makes sure all of your questions are answered. He is very clear with his procedure. I saw some clinics before his and they were pushy towards me into getting two surgeries at the same time, while all I wanted was one! I would suggest him to all of my friends when they are ready to go under. I absolutely love this doctor!