Dr. Lenny Roudner is AMAZING! - Coral Gables, FL

I first heard about the famous Dr. Leonard Roudner...

I first heard about the famous Dr. Leonard Roudner over 15 years ago. Back then, I was in my twenties and didn't have a need for any work. I never thought I would be one to ever get breast implants. Fast forward 15 years and two kids (both breastfed) later and I made my consultation with him. I only made one consultation and that was with him. I knew before I met him in the back of my mind that he was going to be my PS. I am not kidding when I say that almost instantly I knew I was booking my surgery that day. He lives up to his name and impeccable reputation. I was so impressed after meeting him that I set my surgery date that day. I was lucky to find a cancellation appointment a month later!! His calendar is booked solid months in advance. I was so confident in Dr. Roudner that I really didn't want to try on any sizers at my preop appointment as I would rather go with his expertise since I knew he would make me look natural and proportionate. When I told this to his nurse at my preop, she said I should still try some on as he likes an idea of what his patients desire. I only tried two sizers on (300cc and 350cc). I have always been petite and just wanted to be a small to mid c cup. I did bring a couple wish photos along with me as she said he likes to also have those on surgery day to reference.
My preop appointment went well and I must mention that he has a very busy office that is extremely organized and professional. He has a beautiful female staff that always make sure you are taken care of. Every one of his staff members are always working hard and going above and beyond. I was never nervous about anything when I was in their care. I would highly recommend Dr. Roudner and can't say enough good things about him. More to come... Will post photos and my progress as I am now two weeks post op. So far I am extremely happy with my results.

Surgery Day!! YAY!! Stats -saggy mom boobs, A cup, 5'5,113 lbs, 2 kids breastfed both

I had my surgery scheduled early in the morning and from the moment I arrived I felt at ease. The entire staff of Dr. Roudner are very accomadating and do everything to make you as comfortable as possible. I was not nervous and always felt like I was in the best hands. Hector is the anesthesiologist who has been working with Dr. Roudner for over 20 years!! He told me this and that really says something!! They make a terrific team and their experience together really should put anyone's mind at ease. Hector was super and such a nice man who explained everything and was very sure to get a thorough history of my health before sedating me. I consulted with Dr. Lenny right before surgery and he made his marks on me. Watching him do that was really something. It literally took him only a few seconds. You can see and feel his experience and magical hands. It really says a lot when he has performed over 20,000 breast augmentations! I was willing to make the long drive to have him perform my surgery. Of course, there are many PS's in my area, but I only wanted to go to the TOP one and especially one who primarily focuses on the breasts alone! That to me says a lot. This site has been terrific for me, but sadly I didn't find it until after my surgery. It has been beneficial in my post op and it has been nice reading others stories and being able to relate to them. I wanted to share my experience in hope that I can help someone or be informative as a thank you to everyone else who has helped me and taken the time to share their stories.

Post Surgery- Bellini Lift and 300cc right , 325 cc left Mentor Silicone Gel Moderate Plus

Surgery went great and I just felt pressure in my chest as how they described it would feel. Nurses were super and I believe after surgery I was on my way home in less than an hour. The hardest part is not being able to move your arms much and it took some time getting used to having my husband or Mom help me to the bathroom. The first few days you should try to have someone help you as you really are not capable to do even the simplest tasks. I don't think I have a high tolerance for pain and with that said, I ended taking pain meds just the first day! That to me was a nice surprise as I wasn't expecting to feel so much better and not need to rely on them. The hardest part was not being able to pick up my little ones.

Two weeks Post Op

Feeling better each day and so far loving my results. Dr. Roudner picked the perfect size implants for my body and they look and feel more natural everyday. It's amazing in just two weeks how well my scar is healing.
Coral Gables Plastic Surgeon

AMAZING!! Highly recommend! Dr. Roudner definitely gets five stars as his expertise, knowledge and magic hands are all I could have wished for. If you are looking for a PS, Dr. Lenny is the best there is!