475cc Mentor Smooth Round Silicone Moderate Plus Submuscular - Coral Gables, FL

Coral Gables Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 96 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Such a fast recovery.. my scar is almost invisible...

Such a fast recovery.. my scar is almost invisible. dr. Roudner and i had a consultatiom in may and my surgery was not until july so i think he forgot what we spoke about. I did not go over anything with him again, but i dont think he remembered me atall with so many other patients. I was back to work 5 days later.. nothing crazy though i was very careful. Nonetheless, Just concerned i am 5 weeks post op and my left breast has not dropped as my right.

Want to go bigger

it's been a year , Left still has different shape then the right-points downward (I like the shape of right breast more) according to another surgeon I will need some pocket work done on my left and I want to switch to 650-700 high profile this time.. to have more fullness. also my scars are wide , and not aligned with my areola.. so they will cut away the old scars

Photos

Pics 1 year later

Photo from further away

Barely had a consultation just gave him a photo tried on a sizer with a nurse who is not qualified to give advice on cc amounts.. just trusted the surgeon. My left breast hasnt dropped yet though. Is this normal 5 weeks post op?