Less then a Week Ill Be in Surgery! - Coral Gables, FL

im getting exciting as my date is getting closer

im getting exciting as my date is getting closer i pray everything goes well in i get the look that im aiming for.he performed a bbl on my cousin last year in she was so happy that she was able to see some romp in her trunk,despite i already have butt i just want flatter stomach n get rid of upper n lower flanks i cant wait april 3,2015 im claiming it.

its bout that time

Well I just got the call confirmation of my surgery time tomorrow wish it was earlier but it's late in afternoon that sucks,owell I just hope he doesn't be exhausted when it's time for me n my procedure I'm ready and excited keep you all posted.

12 areas of liposuction

When i tell you i am pleased with my results in it hasn't even been a week he's the best doctor hands down i love his work.i had no pain at all didn't even get my script filled just been sore that's about it i will be referring all candidates to him once i'm able to flaunt my body.hes the best you would not regret it.

photos

Some before n after photos

Loving my breast

Today marks a month since i got my surgery i am so pleased with the doctor ive chosen his work is marvelous.
DR.OSAK

met him in person he gets right to the point straight forward does not sugar coat anything. he's the doc that ive choosen and im happy with my decision.