30 Year Old, Caucasian Female, History of Hirsutism on Chin and Neck - Coral Gables, FL

I suffered hormonal imbalances all of my life, as...

I suffered hormonal imbalances all of my life, as a result of excessive testosterone production I had excessive hair growth on my chin and neck. It was awful. I used to have to shave my chin and neck every day. I was terrified of spending the night at my boyfriend's house because I was afraid he would see my "man beard". Even worse, I wouldn't let him caress my face out of fear of him feeling my stumble. I had spent 4,000 at a previous laser hair removal clinic with NO RESULTS. I was completely discouraged and had no hopes of laser working for me, so I decided to give electrolysis a try. I spent a small fortune and time, visiting the electrolysis clinic every week, religiously for 5 months. There was a slight improvement in hair reduction, but not enough that I would say was significant. A friend kept telling me about Miracle Laser in Coral Gables, insisting I visited the clinic. I am so glad I did! IT WORKS!!!!! I am only on my 2nd treatment and I can already see a BIG difference in hair reduction. Laser hair removal DOES WORK if done my a trained professional. So worth it and can't wait to see the final results.
Miracle Laser

Miracle Laser in Coral Gables is excellent!