Not what I hoped for - Coral Gables, FL

I had done a lot of research about plastic...

I had done a lot of research about plastic surgeons in Miami before I decided to go with dr. Roudner of whom I found many excellent reviews and I was confident I could trust him. My first visit was on April 9th went pretty good. At first he talked about implants, surgery, risks..all the stuff you find online.Then he measured my breasts, and asked what size I wanted. I told him I wanted a full C, then he said that would be to big for my frame but for the next visit to bring some pictures of breast size/shape I liked. O
On my 2nd visit I only dealt with the nurses, we looked through some pictures, I couldn't decide on the size because I didn't want to go too big as DR. Roudner suggested but also didn't want to spend the money on an unnoticeable size. Then I asked to speak with the dr. to help me decide, he showed up and the only thing he said was to pick whatever I wanted, smiled and left. That's when I should've backed up and leave, but his reputation made me trust him and have him do the surgery.
On the surgery day I emailed him the pictures of the breast size I liked(the nurse said so - I will attach them here) and asked to speak with him before the surgery but they put me to sleep before I got the chance to do that. When I woke up I wasn't happy with the size(275cc), smaller than I hoped for. Anyway, I got over the size issue, the thing that makes me mad- because only an other$5000 can fix it- is the uneven shape of my breasts after the PLASTIC surgery.
The first 2 pictures(from his website) are the ones that I had emailed him and the rest is the result of my post-op.
Coral Gables Plastic Surgeon