Implants Removed With Donut Mastopexy After 4 Uncomfortable Months - Coral Gables, FL

I had originally gone into a consultation at...

I had originally gone into a consultation at Vanity Cosmetics looking for a lift, but was talked into a "small implant" as a means of perking up my mildly sagging breast tissue. The results were awful, huge and not what I expected for my money. They were not at all what I had asked for, these "modest" implants made me look huge and were an immense burden on my tiny body. I wanted them gone immediately. Thank God I found Dr. Roudner who fixed me all up with a removal and donut lift. Though, he warned me he was not certain where the results would leave me, I am blessed to say I am in love with my new breasts at only 3 weeks post-op. My surgery was a success. I look even better than before I got the implants, even though I had felt so certain I had ruined my body for good, my breasts have seemed to make an immense comeback. I cannot thank him enough. I never thought I would actually love my boobs yet here I am today, so very content with my tiny titties. :) Thank you, Dr. Roudner!!! You are a true artist.
Coral Gables Plastic Surgeon

Roudner is very clear, honest, professional, and trustworthy. He understood and performed exactly what I wanted, to the best of his ability (which is actually very impressive indeed). A truly eloquent surgeon.