very rude - Coral Gables, FL

NEVER GOING BACK. I was happy at Dr. Roudners...

NEVER GOING BACK. I was happy at Dr. Roudners until I figured out how rude he is and hes only interested in the money, not the patient. First in the consultation he cups and lifts your breasts together and tells you how its going to look after surgery. You get a mental image and get very excited and the thought of your new breasts with cleavage. Then Cindy (the one who provides the quote), gives you an estimate, but tells you shes going to talk to Roudner about a discount which turns out to be the same price they give everyone else.

Through out the entire process I emphasized cleavage, but he recommended I stay small so of course im going to listen to the doctor. During the sizing his nurse Ari gave me a speech about how they don't do moderate plus and guess what I got after surgery? Moderate plus.

I also didn't get the cleavage I wanted so I went back to see him and he told me "Nothing a good bra cant fix". I went again to speak to him but this time with my sister. He rudely dismissed her then told me I would have to pay more to fix the surgery he did that I was unhappy with. Oh and did I mention he made one of my friend's breast BIGGER THAN THE OTHER?! I do not recommend him at all.
Coral Gables Plastic Surgeon

If you are looking for a doctor who will take care of you and give you what YOU want then I highly recommend going somewhere else.