Breast Revision and Lift with Dr.Ary Krau - Coral Gables, FL

Hey everyone, I will be having a breast...

Hey everyone, I will be having a breast augmentation and anchor lift May 6th 2016 at coral gables cosmetic with Dr.Ary Krau. Hoping he can fix what a disaster of a chest I have . I will post story and updates and photos ! To sum it up I am roughly a dd34/D36 I hope to stay relatively the same size if not go a little bigger ! :) I have a lot of stretch marks and loose skin, one breast larger than the other, and LOTS of lose skin. My nipples are a centimetre and a half off, and just a complete fail altogether ! I currently weigh 145 hoping to drop 13-15 pounds by surgery date! Super excited !!!!! Just confused on CC size as I was not given much help with that . I don't know what a girl with my size breasts would need to achieve my desired look , so hoping he will give me further guidance ... I chose 400CC but thinking that was a mistake and I should go less maybe 275cc or 300cc tops

Not sure

Terrible bruising, bleeding and assymetryy:(

Not sure

More photos

20 days p.o

Still no Change in the other breast

Breasts looking much better

Breasts looking better one healing faster cause it didn't have as bad of a hematoma as the other

Still draining

Looking a little better

Each day that passes they seem to Get a little better ????

9 Months post op review please read if your considering this surgeon

Hey everyone, I wanted to wait a fair amount of time before posting a review about Dr. Krau. I wanted to give my body sufficient healing time before going public with what happened to me and what I endured. This review will be solely on Dr. Ary Krau. I will be as straightforward and thorough as possible because I know how lengthy these reviews can be. I will post a separate review about coral gables cosmetic center. I am saying this now- I am a real person, this is a real story - this is what happened to me and I am telling the truth. This is solely to make others aware of my case and hope them to make informed decisions as I failed to do so.

Background Info:

At the consult:
Did not have to wait long. He came in, was very vague, did not want to see "wish pictures" seemed technical and to the point and just seemed like a good doctor I could trust in.

Surgery Day:

Following Surgery ( NEXT 5 DAYS) I had the usual pain, discomfort, unable to get up without help etc.etc. Nothing out of the ordinary. On day 6 I was on the plane home.

Day 8-9 my breasts went from being completely free of bruises to BLACK AND PURPLE. This was not usual bleeding. I quickly snapped photos and sent them to Dr.KRAU. He told me it was normal. Scared, young and naive I did nothing and trusted my surgeon. NOW when you see the photos of the bruising you are not going to think this is normal bleeding. he told me to just leave it , put gauze on it and let it bleed out the blood. At this point one breast was way larger than the other, the bruising was god awful, i had developed banana shaped bruises in both breasts and had developed hematomas and I was bleeding profusley and he said there was nothing wrong with me.

three weeks later i am still bleeding and I start to see the same breast tear open at the bottom and being unfamiliar with the placement of the implant I start belligerently freaking out thinking my implant is going to fall out my chest and so I contact CG, call and call Dr.Krau to my surprise no answer calling and he kept responding via text telling me there was nothing wrong "just cover it with gauze was his answer to me. I went to my Family physician who advised me to take my tight bra off, where only white shirts and he bandaged me up ina boob sling and managed to stop the bleeding as he was so concerned of my continous bleeding for several weeks.

once the bleeding stopped the bottom of my smaller breast became hard. The scar in which he cut for the lift all the WAY UP MY CLEVAGE line was hard and the breast felt weird. the clevage line was disqusting !!! the incision was so dark, It wasnt capsular contractre but whatever it was it wasnt normal. There was black inside the crease of my cleavage along the incision line and in my skin for months (which was probably pooled blood). and now healed one breast looks like what i like to call a cleft breast and the other looks perfectly normal aside from the huge purple scarring.

thanks,

Laura

I honestly think that when someone spends x amount of dollars for you to fix something and you halready have a private practice and you do this CG cosmetic thing once a week maybe you should stop being so greedy, and take your time on the patients you get instead of doing surgeries as if its a boob factory and treating people with carlessness. 2 surgeons and one general preactioner took one look at me and said he was careless, he did not close off your bleeders, you poor thing your breasts SHOULD have been drained immediately.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Hey everyone, I wanted to wait a fair amount of time before posting a review about my surgery with Dr. Krau. I wanted to give my body sufficient healing time before going public with what happened to me and what I endured. This review will be solely on my surgery and the process with Dr. Ary Krau. I will be as straightforward and thorough as possible because I know how lengthy these reviews can be. I will post a separate review about coral gables cosmetic center. I am saying this now- I am a real person, this is a real story - this is what happened to me on May 6th, 2016 and I am telling the truth. This is solely to make others aware of my case and hope them to make informed decisions as I failed to do so. As you can see from my photos I had a very unfavorable surgical result from my what was SUPPOSED to be MY BREAST REVISION surgery. Background Info: I am Canadian, Ive had one breast reduction and lift prior to this surgery that left me with loose skin and terrible asymmetry. I sought out Dr. Krau to fix my first boob job. I weighed 145 pounds was 21 at the time of surgery and am 5'5. I read several great reviews and saw youtube videos and got a great feeling about going to him and so I jumped on a plane, met with him and booked my revision surgery. At the consult: Did not have to wait long. He came in, was very vague, did not want to see "wish pictures" seemed technical and to the point and just seemed like a good doctor, who knew what he was doing and he gave me the impression I could trust him to perform my surgery. Surgery Day: I flew to Miami and was booked early morning for the surgery and I believe I was the first in, I didn't have to wait long to see him. He came in marked me, took photos and was gone. The anesthesiologist came in, administered the medication and he walked me to the surgery room. I dont remember anything after that. This pissed me off and freaked me out because you usually see your surgeon in the room before you pass out, but not in this scenario. I didn't see him at all afterwards because he has 10 + surgeries booked in the same day. ill talk more about the post surgery experience in my coral gables review, but for now I am going to talk about the events after the surgery in regards to my correspondence with Dr. Krau and my complications. Following Surgery ( NEXT 5 DAYS ) I had the usual pain, discomfort, unable to get up without help etc.etc. Nothing out of the ordinary. On day 6 I was on the plane home. Day 8-9 my breasts went from being completely free of bruises to BLACK YELLOW GREEN AND PURPLE. This was not usual bleeding. I quickly snapped photos and sent them to Dr.KRAU. He told me it was normal. Scared, young and naive I did nothing and trusted my surgeon. NOW when you see the photos of the bruising you are not going to think this is normal bleeding. he told me to just leave it , put gauze on it and let it bleed out the blood. At this point one breast was way larger than the other, the bruising was god awful, i had developed banana shaped bruises in both breasts and had developed hematomas and I was bleeding profusely and he said there was nothing wrong with me. Three weeks later i am still bleeding and I start to see the same breast tear open at the bottom and being unfamiliar with the placement of the implant I start belligerently freaking out thinking my implant is going to fall out my chest and so I contact CG, call and call Dr.Krau to my surprise no answer calling and he kept responding via text telling me there was nothing wrong "just cover it with gauze was his answer to me. I went to my Family physician who advised me to take my tight bra off, where only white shirts and he bandaged me up in a boob sling and managed to stop the bleeding as he was so concerned of my continuous bleeding for several weeks. Once the bleeding stopped the bottom of my smaller breast (along the anchor and lolipop incision) became hard. The scar in which he cut for the lift all the WAY UP MY CLEVAGE line was pinched hard and the breast felt weird. The cleavage line was disgusting !!! the incision was so dark, It wasn't capsular contractre but whatever it was it wasn't normal. There was black inside the crease of my cleavage along the incision line and in my skin for months (which was probably pooled blood). and now healed one breast looks like what i like to call a cleft breast and the other looks perfectly normal aside from the huge purple scarring. Once the one breast healed and appeared deformed and black he promised via text to fix it. but not for free of course. CG cosmetic charges a woping 1300 USD to fix botched surgeries resulting from the hands of their negligent surgeons. Me being stupid booked my revision for this Feb the 24th. I later canceled due to family members begging me NOT to go there, cause who knows what ELSE could happen at the hands of this negligent surgeon. Please with all my heart , do your research and look at the dates on reviews and becareful ! This terrible surgical result has forever damaged my self love and relationships and i will forever be affected by this. All I want is a refund on this surgery to be able to pay someone else to fix his mess. 2 surgeons and one general practitioner took one look at me and said he was careless, he did not close off your bleeders, you poor thing your breasts SHOULD have been drained immediately and implants removed and replaced. Anyways guys if you have any questions feel free to message me and my heart goes out to the women on here who have a voice and speak out against people who ruin there bodies. Being 22 and being broke and having ugly breasts , ive learned the hard way !