so far so good - Coral Gables, FL

"Not sure" because it hasn't even been two weeks...

"Not sure" because it hasn't even been two weeks but so far it's looking really positive. I took the plunge finally and travelled to one of the country's busiest boob factories on a quest for a pair of awesome natural-ish C cups in the Miami sea of double Ds. The crucial piece here was really doing all the research so that I felt well-informed and understood what kind of experience I was signing up for with CG Cosmetic. What's with people bemoaning the fact that the doctors don't do the pre and post ops or indulge them in serious convos about their personal journey while analyzing their dream breasts photo collage over a cup of tea? lol UM...check out the price tag dude. Of course your time with them will be very brief and they will probably be pretty dry and to the point 'cause yeah they do this all damn day and time is money. And this is indeed a boob factory ladies, make no mistake--i got shuffled into the operating room right after another girl having hers done w/the same doctor then woke up in the recovery room with like three other girls. Bizarre times. So definitely get clear with yourself-- if you feel like you need more 1-on-1 with your surgeon...a more upscale, attentive atmosphere and your calls to be promptly answered or returned: probably best to go elsewhere and pay the price. All that said, my experience was still a pleasant one overall. The staff was friendly, fun, warm, helpful. Special shout out to Karla my coordinator.

Onto the actual doctor this is labelled under...
Dr. Ary Krau. Nice and concise. Just wanted to know what size and incision I wanted.. which I still wasn't entirely sure about at the time. I still expected a liiittle more guidance from him re: the specifics of my anatomy but had to remind myself that he knows best...afterall, I chose him because of his superb record and vast experience. If I was going to send myself alone on a plane across the frickin country and subject myself to the waves of anxiety and lonesome self-questioning that would naturally ensue, at least I'd be in the hands of someone who could do this in their sleep. Thanks Dr. Krau and CG! Looking forward to this drop and fluff action.

All is well!

One month down! Feeling almost totally normal again. They're softer by the day, looking great. Slightly concerned how one incision is healing slower than the other but trying to be patient.
Miami Plastic Surgeon