Truly Amazing - Coral Gables, FL

Dr. Ghersi did such a wonderful job, I am so happy...

Dr. Ghersi did such a wonderful job, I am so happy with the results. He performed a breast augmentation on me and the results are amazing, the surgery was on the 13th of Sep 2016 and it has been six weeks and one day now and I feel great, they are beautiful and the scare healing amazes me, I did not think that the scars would heal so nicely. I have to mention the staff as well, they were so sweet and nice the whole time. The nurses were helpful and they made me feel better when I was real nervous at the time. The Anesthesiologist was great, she tried to comfort me till I passed out of coarse but what was even more amazing is that I had anesthesia before but this one was the best ever and what I mean by that is; I remember everything from the time I opened my eyes, I was able to move around at home, had no nausea at all and was able to eat a full meal right away. No side effects what so ever. It was like nothing had happen, other than the pain, the pain is real people.. time your medicine so your body doesn't run out of the pain medicine before you wake up or set an alarm to wake up before it does...other wise it's a bad situation.. don't do it.
Over all, it was a wonderful experience and I am so happy I did it. I don't even feel like I had surgery, it feels like they have been a part of my body my whole life, its amazing.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Choosing Dr. Ghersi for this procedure was the best idea ever. He is everything all the clients are saying. I met him in person the day before the surgery but talking to him on the phone for the consultation was enough to give me the general idea. He really listens to all your questions and answers them honestly no matter what and I have called and spoken to many many doctors, this was a 2 year research for me. He did an amazing job as a whole, the scar healing was amazing, I did not expect it to heal so fast and eve if they still don't completely disappear you can't see them at all. They re hidden in the fold so its impossible to see them. I can't thank him enough for the wonderful work.