41 Years Young, 2 Adult Children Saline Under Muscle is my Goal. Single Mom Raised 2 Kids Alone and Now Time to Revamp Myself!!

I guess it is official now, I have scheduled and...

I guess it is official now, I have scheduled and made my first payment. I have been dreaming of having full "boobies" for years now and it's finally time to fulfill my dreams. I am so thankful that I have found the RealSelf community, you ladies ROCK!!! I appreciate all of the stories that I have read and you all have made this much easier for me; although, I am still extremely scared but EXCITED too...it's so weird, lol.

Less than 30 days and I AM SOOOO excited!!!!

Well ladies, it's almost my special date (June 2, 2016)...I've ordered my surgery bras and received them yesterday....woohooo!!! I go for my mammogram tomorrow morning. I'll get my blood work done next week....I already have my flight, as I am going to Miami from Maryland (getting a vacation in too)...I will keep you all posted. If anyone has any advise to offer, as far as what I need to purchase before my surgery, traveling for the surgery, or any ohter advise is greatly appreciated. Thank you all for your continued support!!!!

It's almost time!!!!

Hopefully everything will go well. It will be a week from tomorrow. I can't believe that I'll finally have some boobies.

3 days post op

The whole experience has been amazing. I love my results so far...pain/discomfort has been manageable..
This is the best gift that I could have given myself....

Muscle Spasms 6 Days Post Op :-(

Everything has been pretty manageable so far. But today, I'm getting a lot of muscle spasms and I don't like them. They don't really hurt, they're just really uncomfortable (feels like a baby moving in a belly, if you've ever been pregnant). I've read that this should subdue in the first 2 weeks, or so. So just waiting :-)

i love dr. freiman, he gave me just what i wanted and his work is amazing...this man knows boobs, lol

I received 500CC saline under muscle on June 2, 2016. I flew in to Miami from Maryland to have my procedure, as I have been researching and following CG Cosmetics for many years, so I was familiar with their work (based off of years of reviews). I must admit, I was concerned b/c I didn't really know what to expect. CG Cosmetics is very professional and well organized. All of the ladies that I came in contact with were extremely sweet and helpful young ladies....Dr. Freiman's work is AMAZING!!! I did not even show him any pics, I just told him the size that I was wishing for (based off of pics) and he immediately agreed and understood just what I wanted and HE GAVE THEM TO ME!!!! I have absolutely NO COMPLAINTS. I was concerned about my incision...let me just say, tomorrow will be my 6 week mark and you can barely see my incision and my "GIRLS" are sitting pretty and I'm in love with them. I look in the mirror and smile everyday!!!! I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH DR. FREIMAN!!!!!

Miami Plastic Surgeon