Lípo & BBL Worst Decision Ever - Coral Gables, FL

I've had other plastic surgeries prior to this one...

I've had other plastic surgeries prior to this one but both in New York where I live. I decided to go to CG Cosmetics in coral gables, Florida for this procedure because it was less expensive as well as recommendations by 2 friends who both went years apart and were happy with the results of their procedure. It was the biggest waste of money as the results even months later was minimal at best. On top of throwing away the money I caught a serious infection cellulitis on 1 of my cheeks which eventually I had to have surgery to remove all the dead fat. I had surgery down to the muscle, stayed 4 days in the hospital 3 weeks out of work. I had a wound vac put on 24 hours a day. It's been a nightmare for me and my family. I called the place I had it done when I found out it was cellulitis but they could only treat me if I went back to Florida.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I only met with him minutes before the surgery. Not even for the next day check up did he bother to be there. You see a nurse and that's it.