Botox, Juvederm Voluma & Kybella! - Coral Gables, FL

I've gone in for Botox, Juvederm for my chin and...

I've gone in for Botox, Juvederm for my chin and now just tried Kybella. I've loved my natural results every time. Botox for gummy smile had great results and botox for my forehead for frown lines made my face look younger over all while being able to still make facial expressions. Dr. Patel suggested juvederm Voluma to augment my recessed chin and the results were very natural but made a big difference for my profile. I also just tried Kybella to kill stubborn fat under my chin, that no matter how in shape I am.. it never goes away. I'm currently swollen which is normal and should last more or less a week. I can't wait to see the final results. Dr. Patel called me today to follow up and make sure I'm feeling fine. I'm doing great.. just swollen which is normal.
Miami Physician

So happy with Miami Skin & Vein.. Dr. Patel is amazing! He's very friendly, caring and best of all knows exactly what he's doing. He's an artist that knows how to make your face look beautiful and younger while remaining completely natural. Wouldn't go anywhere else! =)