25 Years Old, Really Satisfied with Primary Rhinoplasty - Coral Gables, FL

I'm 10 days post op and very happy I decided to go...

I'm 10 days post op and very happy I decided to go ahead with the rhinoplasty procedure. I've disliked my nose for about as long as I can remember. My nostrils were collapsed and gave my nose a very saggy and droopy look. Add to that a hump and a drooping tip... I was very self conscious about it.

The healing process for me has been a total breeze. No real pain to speak of and the swelling and bruising minimal. Friends can't believe I had surgery 10 days ago!
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

I live in the Caribbean so knew I wanted to have my surgery in Miami since it's close and there are direct flights and lots of great plastic surgeons in south Florida. Chose Doctor Bustillo based on his reviews and his before and after pictures on his website which I felt all looked really natural. I really just wanted to improve my nose and wanted the outcome to look natural. To say Doctor Bustillo gave me a natural result is an understatement. My new nose looks like I could have been born with it. I must say I was a bit nervous about the whole thing because I had only talked to Bustillo over the phone before meeting him the day before surgery. But when I met him in person I felt a lot better. He's very nice and what I appreciated the most was how honest and realistic he is. He explained the whole procedure and told me what he could and couldn't do given my skin type and nose issues. The surgery went well and I have to thank My nurse Denise who was so kind and even gave me a hug before surgery because I was pretty nervous. Everyone in the office is really nice and professional. Also shout out to the anesthesiologist who was super nice when he came to talk to be right before surgery. Bustillo also checked in before surgery to talk about what was going to be done and ask if I had any questions or concerns. I really appreciated how they clearly explained how and when to take all the meds. If I did have a question though and called the office they would always get someone to answer my question immediately, which was awesome. Overall they are running a great practice and I totally recommend doctor Bustillo if you are looking for a doctor to give you a great new nose that still looks like it could be yours. :-) I'm 10 days out and still have some swelling which probably won't subside for a while but I'm really happy with the result. My confidence is way up and I feel a lot better about myself already. I can't wait to see how it looks in a month!