I am 39 years old, a single mother of 3. - Breast Augmentation - Miami, FL

To e I would like to say to anyone who is deciding...

to e I would like to say to anyone who is deciding to have Breast Augmentation to reconsider the Before and After process, If you have questions, Don't hesitate to ask! I am 39 years old, a single mother of 3 and my decision to have surgery has been on going for the last past 3 years ..I decided to go thru with the surgery to feel better about myself and to enhance my breast. It has been an ongoing experience that I will never forget! I am 7 weeks 2 days Post Op. The first week was the worst I'd have to say ..the pain and the swelling was unbearable but manageable. Dr.Robert H.Hunsaker was my surgeon, hwase was phenomenal! ..because of my chest captivity and measurements we decided 700cc, Saline, under the muscle, thru the armpit. After surgery because of inflammation (swelling) I was a bit nervous and overwhelmed because the implants seemed huge ..even though they weren't ..it was just my vivid imagination. I am very well pleased with my results so far, however I want see the final results till 6 months. I am quite excited for this experience to be over with!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Robert H. Hunsaker was phenomenal!