27yo 103lbs No Kids Acup - Coral Gables, FL

I've always been happy with the way I look.......

I've always been happy with the way I look....
But now I'm 27 and realize that no matter my happiness, they are never going to look ANY BETTER...... Let's face it, it's only down hill from here.
SO... I researched all of my risks, talked to all of my friends (who have falsies ????), researched Doctors in my area .. Then made an appointment!

Call me crazy but I went with a surgical center offering a 'deal'. $2500 silicone $3000 saline ((all inclusive))
The coordinator gave me some info and a doctor (who I did more research on.....
IM GOING TO BE HONEST, I was petrified !

Almost two months

As you can see in 'before' pictures my breasts were uneven. This wasn't corrected.

Over all, I am happy.
Still have feel litte little sensation to my skin on either breast, bits mostly my left.

More pictures

Miami Plastic Surgeon

So everything you read about this doctor is true. He has the personality of a paper towel and does not offer and information or explanation. PERIOD. Go in to your consultation with all of your questions (write them down so you don't forget in all of the excitement) have an idea of the size (cup and cc) that you are aiming for. This way you have something to start with. I wanted to stay natural but full. I wanted to fit into women's clothes rather than xxs juniors.... But is that something a dr can work with? maybe not.. I'll explain later, but I had to go in for a second consultation ..... After waiting an hour an a half PAST my scheduled appt time he walks in the room and asks me what size implant I want and WITHIN a three minute mark he's gone....... What a waste of my time, I could have emailed my coordinator if this was all we were going to do. ............. Ultimately you get what you pay for. Don't let me scare you, the results HAVE been worth it.