A Brand New Confident Me! Thanks to Dr. Guilfoyle! - Allentown, PA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I am 44 years old and have never had much of a...

I am 44 years old and have never had much of a chest to begin with but after having 2 children, I ended up with skin sacks, that were also uneven after time. I can not express how happy that I am that I decided to go thru with the breast augmentation surgery. This is something that I have thought about for years and have even since close to 5 cosmetic surgeons for consultations...after meeting with Dr. Gregg Guilfoyle, my mind was made up 100%. His bedside manner is one that I have never gotten from any other Dr. He makes you feel so comfortable and actually takes the time to listen to what you have to say, make his suggestions and figure out the best plan that will work for you. I would highly recommend seeing Dr. Guilfoyle if you are even remotely thinking about having this procedure, or any cosmetic procedure for that matter. He is such an amazing Dr. and if I would have had the oppty to meet with him years ago, I am sure that I would have had this procedure done years ago as well. I can not tell you how happy I am with the results! I feel like a brand new person and for once in my life, I feel like a woman. It has helped my confidence and also my sexual life to a point that I never realized how unhappy I was with myself. I just can't thank Dr. Guilfoyle and his staff enough! I truly feel like a new woman, and am happy with the body I now have! Never had this feeling in my whole entire life! Thank you all so much!

A Brand New Confident Me! Thanks to Dr. Gregg Guilfoyle!

I am 44 years old and have never had much of a chest to begin with but after having 2 children, I ended up with skin sacks, that were also uneven after time. I just can't express how happy that I am that I decided to go thru with the breast augmentation surgery and this was only because I found Dr. Gregg Guilfoyle and was 100% comfortable for the first time ever. This is something that I have thought about for years and have seen 5 cosmetic surgeons for consultations (which each charge anywhere between $100.00-$250.00 for and Dr. Guilfoyle offers free consultations!)...after meeting with Dr. Gregg Guilfoyle, my mind was made up 100% on the spot! His bedside manner is one that I have never gotten from any other doctor. He makes you feel so comfortable and actually takes the time to listen to what you have to say, makes his suggestions and figures out the best plan that will work for you. I would highly recommend seeing Dr. Gregg Guilfoyle if you are even remotely thinking about having this procedure, or any cosmetic procedure for that matter. He is such an amazing doctor and if I would have had the oppty to meet with him years ago, I am sure that I would have had this procedure done years ago as well. I can not tell you how happy I am with the results! I feel like a brand new person and for once in my life, I feel like a woman. It has helped my confidence and also my sexual life to a point that I never realized how unhappy I was with myself. I just can't thank Dr. Guilfoyle and his staff enough! I truly feel like a new woman, and am so happy with the body I now have! Never had this feeling in my whole entire life! Thank you all so much!

Dr. Gregg Guilfoyle is by far the best doctor that I have seen and I spoke with 5 total for this procedure. You will never find a better doctor than Dr. Guilfoyle! Excellent bedside manner, truly listens to your concerns/fears, and takes the time to explain what his thoughts are as well as the procedure itself and your recovery. He even texted me the text day to see how I was feeling! He is always available and a phone call and/or text away. His staff is amazing as well! You will not find a better place!