40 yr old, active mom of 3 who can't rid of sagging skin.

42 yr old, active mom of 3 who can't rid of love handles

I'm a 42 year old mom of 3. I've actively been doing Crossfit for 7 years and eat about 90% Paleo. Unfortunately age, hormones, and genes are working against me and I can't seem to look as 'fit' as I would like. I have stubborn love handles and belly sag skin from just life. Decided it was time to do something about it. I heard about Cool Sculpting a few weeks back and after reading reviews decided to go for it.
Today was Day 1. I had the newer gel pad device so the suction wasn't too bad. Was relaxing watching Netflix. While the device was working. Had 4 areas they covered, 2 sides and 2 lower abs. After they pulled the device off, they rubbed each section. Ouch! It was painful. I am now wearing a compression belt, took Tylonel and am hoping for the best. I'll try to post profess pictures. I have the next procedure in another 4 weeks.

Day 2. Woke up more swollen (see picture)…

Day 2. Woke up more swollen (see picture) and super tender to touch. Ouch! Slept in my compression belt, which helped me sleep more comfortably. I alternated between putting Biofreeze spray and a mixture of peppermint/lavender oil on swollen skin throughout the day. That seemed to help ease the discomfort. Didn't do Crossfit as bending at the waist hurts. Instead I went to the pool (with compression belt under swim suit) and swimming in the cool water made me feel weightless. The pain eased as the day went on. Hopefully I can keep it manageable until the swelling is gone.

Day 7 - About an inch of swelling still to…

Day 7 - About an inch of swelling still to go. Stopped wearing the compression belt yesterday and felt good. Jogged a little this morning but am still not ready for that. Was holding onto my stomach to help the discomfort. Other than that, I was fully back into working out deadlifting, handstand push-ups, etc. Still have to wear clothes that aren't tight around the waist, but that's fine. Looking forward to seeing the real results! I'll post an update again in a week.

Today is Week 4. In the past 4 weeks, my…

Today is Week 4. In the past 4 weeks, my weight has stayed the same, but I have lost 1" above my belly and 1.75" below my belly. The pic doesn't really show the progress unless you see the first pic from Day 1.
I went in for my 2nd treatment this morning. My body remembered the pain from the suction and massaging and didn't like it one bit. While my girl working on me was great, my body was screaming at me for repeating it again. Already swollen. Compression belt back on. Here we go again.
I scheduled my skin tightening for 4 weeks from now. Looking forward to that phase.

Day 2 (yesterday) Felt much better. I took…

Day 2 (yesterday) Felt much better. I took measurements. The funny part is the swelling is the same size as my Day 1 before treatment pic 4 weeks ago. Wore peppermint and lavender on the treatment area, which provided relief. Took off the compression belt last night and slept ok. Took measurements this morning and the swelling reduced again. Thank goodness. Pain is minimal. Going to workout today, which will not include running. Not ready for the feeling of the belly skin constantly moving.

2nd treatment - 1 week out

Feeling good. Stopped wearing the compression belt on Day 3 after the 2nd treatment. I take measurements daily. Still some swelling below my belly. Had a weight gain and am not sure why. I just started to measure my thighs hoping my weight isn't moving there. Hope the added weight drops off as the frozen fat cells are removed from my body. Looking forward to this all being done.