Cool sculpting not so much - Long Island, NY

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

I have to say I didn't have her as my doctor (I had Jennifer instead) but I visited her location and received the cool sculpting procedure 7 times. Unfortunately I did not see the results I wanted. I have contacted the front desk multiple times. The receptionist has a huge attitude and has done nothing to fix the problem. I had also asked for my before and after photos and they have yet to ever send me them. The woman said she reviewed them and it's hard to tell because she would have to print them and doa side by side comparison. CLEARLY that means there was pretty much no difference. Jennifer was amazing, she was nice. It's not her fault I just saw no results. I'm more annoyed with the fact I spent close to $4000.00 and have no results and have been getting an attitude from her staff. I also moved and don't plan on driving well over an hour back to a place with horrible customer service. I want my money back.