Dr Cortes Is Amazing! - Conroe, TX

I had a Brazilian butt lift on April 12th 2013 ....

I had a Brazilian butt lift on April 12th 2013 .
Wow !! I'm not going to lie ... It was a very hard surgey.

Round two

I had my consultation with Dr. Cortes last week.. Dec 3rd.is my next surgery.. for hips and a tummy tuck. Im 5 months post op now from my BBL.. im still loving my results . my butt has not went down at all ... only bigger now.. of course I did gain 10 pounds after surgery almost all the weight has went straight to my butt ...which is great !!

new pictures

few new pics

5 months post op

5 months post op

New pics

2years post op

can't believe it's been two years 8 months since my BBL . I just wanted to write a quick update . Well im still loving my results :) best thing I ever did . Since my bbl I've gained about 10 pounds :/
But on a good note it's pretty much all went to my butt :)
Houston Plastic Surgeon

had a Brazilian butt lift on April 12th 2013 . Wow !! I'm not going to lie ... It was a very hard surgey. But... Totally worth it ! I've always had a flat butt , but now.. It's huge .. Lol.. Dr Cortes is an amazing surgeon , he totally changed my Lower shape , not just a big round butt , but a nice shelf too.