love it - Connecticut, CT

LOve the procedure went with 350 cc wish i would...

LOve the procedure went with 350 cc wish i would have went with 400cc loved my doctor! I am so happy!!!!!!!!SHe was great, made me feel comfortable! great communication! even gave me info for a seminar and i saved $500.00! she did tell me the biggest regret people have is saying they wish they went bigger and she was right ! super recomend! a little pricey but worth it! it dsnt even look like my boobs are fake and you cant see the scaring!

2015

now after all these years i want them bigger... i also have a capsular contracture and it sucks i feel like i did need a lift ... listen to your doctor when they tell u what u need...
New Haven General Surgeon