Coolsculping: Lots of Pain, Prescribed Gabapentin Six Days Later Not Helping - Concord, NC

My sharp stabbing pain started about 11 days later...

My sharp stabbing pain started about 11 days later. After reading many reviews, I tried 800mg of ibuprofen every four hours, it did nothing for the pain. Day eighteen I got a prescription of Gabapentin 300 mg, three times a day. I'm on day three and no relief AT ALL. I don't know what else to do. Ice packs are the only thing that helps but once my stomach gets warn again my nerves go crazy. Coolsculping was done on the top and bottom of my stomach. The top part is still painful and tender to the touch. Both areas continue to shoot out sharp jabs throughout my stomach. Restrictive bandages are not working either, when will all this stop, my life has come to a halt?

Still in pain

No relief at all from prescription, I was looking forward to the sharp stabbing in my stomach to stop. This is day twenty and in three weeks I leave on what was to be an awesome vacation. Who knew this noninvasive procedure would have turned my life upside down. When I got up this morning I had a little stabbing and then it stopped. I went to work and about a couple of hours into my day it starts up again. The pain got worse as th day went on and I continued taking my meds as directed. I contacted my doctors office, he was in surgery. I explained to his assistant what was going on and she assured me she would contact him and I should expect a call back. As of this writing no call back yet.

Finally I'm feeling better

23 days later and finally relief. Yesterday and today have been wonderful days, I still have some numbness and a little stabbing around my belly button. I can't see any results but hoping to soon, for now I'm glade to be mostly pain free. Because I was in so much pain for too long, I know longer want to get my love handles done. Now if I see some remarkable results, I might have to rethink that. I'll keep you guys updated on my results, Happy Coolsculping.
Renea from Dr. Kline's office

Our interaction was fine, she was professional. During consultation all of my questions were answered. After the procedure she informed me that I might have minor cramps. When my pain became worse I contacted her and she informed me that Dr. Kline has never prescribed a prescription. Because patients have never been this bad in her five years of performing this procedure. I talked with Dr. Kline and he had me come in to be examined. He felt my condition required a prescription because the pain was so server. He stated the prescription would take a couple of days to take affect, I'm on day three and still no relief. He really felt concerned and we talked a while and in the end, he said I'll be really happy with the results in a few months. I hope so however, that remains to be seen, right now I just want to be Pain Free.