23 Year Old Male Needing Tummy Tuck After 130 Pound Weight Loss - Concord, NC

Well I finally did it! After weeks of reading, 6...

Well I finally did it! After weeks of reading, 6 consultations and hours of thinking, I have finally chosen my plastic surgeon. Dual board certified in plastics and general. Staff is amazing and the doctor was awesome! I chose dr Klein in concord, right outside Charlotte nc. I am so excited to get this skin removed so I can feel confidant and be able to take my shirt off in public. This stomach hasn't seen sun in over 10 years! Thank you everyone on here; doctors and patients because without realself I would have been so lost !!

Beyond excited !

So my wife decided to surprise me and set up a gofund me account for my birthday and it's been going great ! I thought it would be tacky but so many people know my story and are excited to help!

Gynecomastia

After going back and fourth I decided to go ahead and het this done also while I'm under the knife.

Tomorrow !

Holy crap! It's finally here!!
Surgery is tomorrow!!!

5 days po

It's been 5 days from my tummy tuck and gynecomastia.
On the second day I stood up in the morning to go to the bathroom and fainted, and again 4 hours later I fainted trying to go to the bathroom. Ended up getting rushed to my surgeons and was put on iv; my drains were filling up within 20 minutes and he was not comfortable with that and was rushed to the er, he went back in fixed the problem (I hope) I think they said it was a hematoma.
Besides that hiccup I think I'm doing pretty good.
I can get up and out of bed almost without any issue at all. Stand up straight and walk around. I still am very uncomfortable but not much pain.
Concord Plastic Surgeon

So far he is awesome and j can not wait to get it done !