Highly Recommend Dr. Seckel - Simply the Best! - Concord, MA

After consulting with several top board-certified...

After consulting with several top board-certified doctors in the Boston area, I am so glad I decided to go with Dr. Seckel. He has an incredible eye for detail and is very experienced at what he does - I felt I could trust him from day one. When I first shared my goals with him, he was upfront about what could be achieved and willing to work with me to make it a reality. I liked that he is conservative and reassuring about your health while considering overall aesthetics. On top of that, the entire staff is professional and friendly. The fact that Dr. Seckel is assisted by another surgeon Dr. Narasimhan was an added advantage since I was in good hands with two great surgeons. Also Emerson Hospital is an excellent facility with top of the art equipment, but without the intimidating feel of a very large hospital. I am very happy with my overall experience, the results are beautiful and I would highly recommend them. They are simply the best!
Boston Plastic Surgeon