29 Mother of 3 TT BL BA & Lipo of Outter Hips, Flanks and Side Boob. Concord, CA

Met with 3 surgeons in the area all highly...

Met with 3 surgeons in the area all highly recommended. Dr. Mariotti seems the most confident in my situation while others were concerned with what they are able to prescribe me. Since Dr. Mariotti uses exparel in addition to his confidence in being able to take care of me I chose him. I am excited as I am determined not to cry on my 30th birthday in July.. Instead be in a bikini :p i had my first child at 19 which gave me all the stretch marks I have now. I use to be between 125-135lbs. I am currently 5'4 in between 170-175lbs I have not been able to enjoy my body since being a teenager and I'm sooo ready!! I am scheduled for 2/24/2016! Pre op is done. Meds are picked up.. Now I just wait until the big day. I am sure it will be here sooner than I think :)

Today's the big day!!

here are my before pictures!

Made it to the flat side!

Dr. Mariotti is THE BEST!!!!

Post op day 4

First post op visit (post op day 5)

envy thing is going good they took out 2900 cc's of fat. Everything is healing nicely! I finally got to see my belly button and my new nipples!!!

Loving my new boobs!!

Post Op day 8

12 days po

Taken at 7pm at night when swelling is the worst! But love the new belly button!

Sore, feel like a walking bruise. Lipo on back is really what's hurts the most right now

Still extremely swollen all over. Lots in back and tummy.

1st bikinis since I was a teenager