The Verju/Zerona Helped This 55 Year Old Woman Get Her "Groove" Back - Hampshire, GB

When I turned 55 this year (2016) I took a look at...

When I turned 55 this year (2016) I took a look at myself in the mirror and was mortified! I was overweight with my stomach drooping over my underclothes, wearing UK Size 16-18 trousers and daudy tops to cover bulging hips. I had no energy, was overeating unhealthy food and was not happy at what I had become. The final straw was hearing from an old flame after seeing a recent picture thinking I was pregnant again! It was then I turned to the staff at Compleet Aesthetics for help.

Katrina Waller at Compleet Aesthetics recommended a course of treatment on the Zerona/Verju lasers. It was a healthy alternative to surgery and they could treat me body contouring as a whole, not just in certain areas. I had 15 treatments and a strict diet plan sorted for me by the staff nutritionist. My course was successful as I dropped 3 dress sizes including skin tightening after 15 treatments.

The Verju and Zerona treatments tightened my skin so I no longer had a drooping stomach. The treatments helped curb my appetite for unhealthy foods and drink more water. My energy came back as well as my self confidence and desire to get my "groove" back. There was no discomfort or side effects.

The trust I have for the Verju and Zerona lasers helped me focus on my goal to be healthy, slimmer and energetic again. Today I look years younger and have self confidence again thanks to the Verju/Zerona and staff at Compleet Aesthetics.
Katrina Waller