Compassionate Staff & Fun, Skilled Surgeon - Atlanta, GA

Doctor Review

5 Oct 2016
Updated 1 day ago

Compassionate Staff & Fun, Skilled Surgeon - Atlanta, GA

Let's face it, the fun part of Hair Restoration surgery is watching your new permanent hair grow in, improving your appearance. Before you can get there though, there are needles, machines, and even some swelling and blood. With today's surgical options, it simply can't be avoided. What distinguishes Dr. Ken Anderson and his staff are their ability to elimination two important road blocks: 1) The virtual elimination of any kind of pain. 2) The feeling of total comfort with his compassionate staff and with his skill as a surgeon. Dr. Anderson has designed a very carefully thought out process of surgery and recovery for his patients. His staff is dedicated to ensuring that you understand each step of the process, that you feel no pain, and that you go home prepared to follow the post op instructions for the following 10 days. I'm 36 years old and had a (Medium) FUE transplant. Other than a few minor stings while administering the local anesthetic, Ken made sure I didn't feel any pain. Despite staying late at the office the night before my procedure, he arrived the next morning full of energy and excited to get to work and help me reach my goal of restoring my hairline. This despite doing thousands of these procedures over the years. There is a feeling of fun and casualness in his office, but also a recognition that he and his staff have a "well oiled" process they follow while using state of the art robotics and techniques. (I.e. ARTAS, PRP) Dr. Anderson is just simply a likable person who has set very high standards for himself and his business. If I need a second procedure in the future (which is common), I'll be returning to his office knowing I'll be treated kindly and taken down the easiest path possible from surgury to recovery. I'm looking forward to the next 12 months to see the results of the Dr. Anderson's work.