Should've Done It Sooner - Commerce, GA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I'm 44 years old and have lived with heavy...

I'm 44 years old and have lived with heavy menstrual cycles for several years. The Novasure procedure had been suggested by my Ob/Gyn, on more than one occasion; however, I chose not to have it done. As years passed, I continued having heavy cycles. I tried to schedule vacations, camping trips and any other activity that I could control around that time of the month, but that wasn't always possible. I started considering doing something about the issue when a man, (a total stranger),at a fair commented on how many times I had been to the bathroom. My final straw was when I had planned our vacation, around that time, and had to change it. The only time left was during that time of the month. That was the last straw! I had heard a friend from church talk about having the Novasure procedure done at Meadows Surgical Center, and how wonderful it had been since she had done it. So I called and talked with a nurse at Meadows Surgical Arts and set up a consultation. When I went in for my consultation, Dr. Meadows, his nurses and staff were very nice. He and his nurses took their time and answered all of my questions, I didn't feel as though I was being rushed through. I was very much impressed the morning of the procedure when Dr. Meadows said a prayer before he began. I have had no problems and no cycles since. How wonderful it was to go on vacation and not have to worry about " my friend", showing up! The only con about this was that I got sick from the anesthesia after I woke up. I wish I would have had this done many years ago. I would recommend anyone with this problem to see Dr. Meadows.

He was very nice and answered all of my questions. I was very much impressed the morning of the procedure when Dr. Meadows said a prayer before he began. I would recommend friends to him for this procedure.